South Africa risk losing three points after fielding an ineligible Teboho Mokoena during their 2026 FIFA World Cup qualifier against Lesotho on March 20.
Two nations have been technically banned from the tournament. Russia are currently suspended from playing in FIFA-sanctioned tournaments due to their February 2022 invasion of Ukraine.
The shocking defeat against Argentina has left fans and analysts alike questioning the fundamental issues plaguing the Brazilian national team. Former Brazilian international Felipe Melo took to ...
UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin says a 64-team World Cup in 2030 would be a “bad idea” for European nations and for the tournament itself. The concept was raised by a Uruguayan delegate at a FIFA ...
UEFA has 16 entries in the 2026 World Cup which the United States will co-host with Canada and Mexico. It reset the European ...
Kenya's national football team Harambee Stars has dropped three places in the latest Fifa rankings released Thursday to 111 ...
Explore more
World Cup hopes hang in the balance as FIFA delays action on South Africa’s use of an ineligible player in the qualifiers ...
Uruguayan football official Ignacio Alonso surprisingly proposed the additional increase at a FIFA Council meeting last month ...
A push to expand the men's 2030 World Cup to 64 teams is “a bad idea,” UEFA President Aleksander Čeferin said on Thursday.
The Catalan giants won the clash, which was the second leg of the Copa del Rey semi-finals, 1-0, as they progressed to the ...
Its calculation considers match results, opponent strength and competition importance. A win against a top team earns more ...
World number two Iga Swiatek has pulled out of the upcoming Billie Jean King Cup qualifying tournament in her home country of ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results