An effort to push the curfew up two hours, to 8 p.m., for kids under 18 in downtown Chicago is getting new attention, after two large so-called teen takeovers in Streeterville earlier this year ended ...
An 18-year-old entered a guilty plea on Friday to multiple charges related to illegal street takeover activities.
So-called “teen takeovers” have been a popular trend among some young people for years, and the large gatherings are already making headlines again as summer approaches. This chaotic scene reignited a ...
Myanmar's ruling military declared a temporary ceasefire in the country's civil war Wednesday to facilitate relief efforts ...
Residents, including a Streeterville neighborhood group, are calling on Mayor Brandon Johnson to stop the “reckless and ...
Mayor Brandon Johnson suggested on Tuesday that one way to address the problem is by providing more positive activities and places for teens to gather.
The 15-year-old boy is charged with shooting a tourist who was walking with her son last month during a "teen takeover" melee ...
Police arrested and charged a 15-year-old boy on Monday, days after a teen takeover in Streeterville in which another teen was grazed by a bullet.
"I don't think a group of kids should be running around downtown," said the guardian of the boy, 15, who was shot Friday in ...
"I don't think a group of kids should be running around downtown," said the guardian of the boy, 15, who was shot Friday in ...
Kid Rock appeared with Donald Trump in the Oval Office on Monday evening for what has become a daily ritual for the president ...
A few days after the shooting, police released surveillance images of four people wanted in connection with it — all under ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results